Monday, November 9, 2009

Bridesmaid dresses? Check!

The girls were all able to arrange their super busy schedules to do a little brunching, mini-fashion show and shopping on Saturday! Michal put together a wonderful brunch at her place to start the morning off (Thanks Michal!), then some of the ladies tried on the dresses that had come in the mail. They looked fabulous! Then we were off to David's Bridal and Nordstrom to check out their dresses.
We found the dress everyone liked the best at Nordstrom - one of the dresses Michal had ordered to try on for us (see below). Dark purple color with flower embroidery on the neckline and hem. I am going to have one HOTT bridal party :)

Now what the heck are the boys going to wear?!



1 comment:

  1. Do you know if your bridesmaids would be willing to sell their dresses? I saw this dress on pintrest and now I have my heart set on them- I need 3. Please email me at ghelardk@gmail.com - Thank you so much- Katie

    ReplyDelete